The easy way to harvest rainwater at home!
- Prevent Stormwater pollution of your local waterways
- Catch the rain from your roof and save it from entering the sewer system
- Collect natural rainwater and use it for all your non-potable water needs
Why Use the RiverSafe RainBarrel?
- RiverSafe RainBarrels are custom designed from the ground up for maximum durability and ease of use all year long
- This TOUGH recycled 500L (132 US Gallons) barrel resists fading, warping and cracks
- Over 2 times the capacity of most other rain barrels on the market
- The shape of our barrel ensures stability while providing height for gravity fed usage
- Our design is safe – closed design and mosquito proof filters
- Our design is easy to use – our unique inflow, outflow, diverter valve does all the work
To determine the amount of rainwater your roof captures, Click here
Reduce your water footprint and have a positive impact on climate change by preventing stormwater pollution and decreasing the energy spent on treating and pumping stormwater!
Print This Page
Email to a Friend
Facts About Water
The largest source of pollution to urban rivers is untreated stormwater runoff, which contains sediment, sewage, pesticides, road salts, pet waste, oil and grease.