Use Less Water
Using less water saves money and reduces the demand on our water supply and sewerage system. Conserve water and consider harvesting rainfall on your property.
Interesting water facts
- 97% of all available water on earth is salt water, 2% is frozen in icecaps, part of the remaining 1% is too far underground to use - the rest is what we use to drink.
- If the total world's water supply was 100 liters, the amount of drinkable water is equivalent to only half a teaspoon!
- Rain water harvesting is mandatory in parts of Australia, and some European countries, like Belgium and Germany.
- Conserve water inside and outside your house
- Consider harvesting your rainfall for a water supply, and/or greywater systems that clean water on your property for reuse in non-potable (drinkable) needs.